Homemade Picante Salsa Recipe
Picante Salsa will add a delicious kick to your favorite cheese nachos and chicken quesadilla.
Whenever you tire of making the same old side dishes, liven up any meal, stir mouthwatering picante sauce into your cooked rice for a zesty side dish your whole family will love.
- 2 large cans tomatoes, chopped
- 3 small cans green chilies, chopped
- 2 small cans jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 6-10 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt or salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Good as a dip for tortilla chips or over eggs, tacos.
Here’s another Capt’n Salsa tip for you.
Mix this delicious hot salsa into a half cup of your favorite vinaigrette dressing and top your salad greens for a more delicious salad.
Sure go ahead try it with Ranch dressing, too. My daughter Julie loves it.
More Delicious Homemade Salsa Recipes
Homemade salsa recipe, time to segue and strike up the band for some delicious homemade salsa from the kitchen.
Chipotle Salsa Recipe allows the pungent flavor and aroma of the chipotle chile without the explosion of its assertive heat.
The habanero pepper is a sizzling great way to spice up your taste buds with a uniquely pungent flavored habanero hot sauce accompanied by an unbelievable distinctive kick.
Salsa Picante Fresca