Mexican Homemade Salsa Ole
Very tasty and easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. I enjoyed a very similar Mexican style salsa in an “Old Town” restaurant in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Mexican Salsa Ole
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped Cilantro
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3-1/2 Tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix together tomatoes, green onions, olive oil, tarragon vinegar, green chile peppers, black olives, garlic and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight before serving.
- Capt'n Salsa suggests you serve with fajitas or use on your favorite nachos recipe.
More Delicious Homemade Salsas
Cilantro Lime Salsa
Cilantro is truly a love hate relationship. Tasty Cilantro Lime Salsa will make you a convert. Homemade salsa recipe from Capt’n Salsa.
Smokey Chipotle Salsa
Chipotle Salsa Recipe allows the pungent flavor and aroma of the chipotle chile without the explosion of its assertive heat.
Salsa de Tomatillos
Mango Cherry Salsa
Mango salsa recipes have grown in popularity. The sweetness of fruit pared with piquant chile seasonings makes these salsa especially refreshing.