Susan’s Good Ol’ Homemade Salsa Recipe
From now on, whenever your think of scrumptious homemade salsa recipes, easy salsa recipes and good tasting mexican food salsa.
You are going to immediately think of Susan’s Good Ol’ Salsa, so simple to make and so so good.
Your family and friends will love it. Be sure and try Easy Salsa Rojas and Fast Fresh Salsa, too. Quick and tasteful in just a couple of minutes you will be slathering Susan’s Good Ol’ Salsa over warmed tortillas lightly dusted with a mixture of chile powder, ground cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
- 1 - 28 oz can Hunts Diced Tomatoes, drain reserving juice
- Juice of ½ lime
- Sea Salt to taste
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, Seeded and deveined
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, stems removed and chopped
- ¼ medium sweet onion
- Chop all ingredient in a food processor to your desired consistency, adding reserved tomato juice as necessary.
- Note: In the summer substitute garden fresh red ripe tomatoes!
- This homemade salsa recipe is so easy to make you will be keeping these simple ingredients in your pantry all the time. Enjoy!
Fast Fresh Salsa
- 2 Med Tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 Cup Onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 Tablespoon Cilantro, stems removed and chopped
- 1/2 Jalapeno, seeded and diced
- Mix together, cover and refrigerate.
- Makes about one cup.
Easy Mexican Salsa Rojas
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 2 3/4 cup water
- 1 pg 1 oz package dried Red Chiles,powedered
- Heat the oil, slowly sprinkle in the flour stirring constantly with a whisk until all the flour is absorbed.
- Slowly add water, stirring constantly until the mixture is smooth and the consistency of gravy.
- Slowly sprinkle in chile powder, blending completely.
- Serve over enchiladas, burritos or grilled steaks.
Makes 3 Cups.
Great Homemade Salsa Recipe, quick easy salsa recipe making these Mexican Food salsa recipes a family favorite.
Tempting and Delightful Salsa Recipes
Easy Salsa Recipe Delicious Easy Salsa Cruda will Surprise you.
Stop! Look at this Spanish version of Pico de Gallo. You will get rave reviews for these easy salsa recipes. Your family will not be disappointed.
Pico de Gallo – Salsa Fresca (Spanish Version)
Secrets of Mouthwatering Magical Mexican Food Salsa Recipes – Revealed
You will be thrilled with the easy Mexican food recipes results. Now you can fire up the taste buds of your family and guest.
Magaret’s Picante Sauce is the only Homemade Salsa Recipe you will ever need.