Here’s Quick Way to Flavorful Great Tasting Seven Layer Bean Dip
Sour cream blended with taco seasoning adds the enlivening flavor to this incredible 7 layered Mexican dip.
Your dinner guest will “ooh” and “aah” from the time of their first pleasing bite of this tasty bean dip recipe. Crisp tortilla chips and strips add a pleasing crunch – delicious perfection.
Spread the seven layer Mexican dip over fresh corn or flour tortillas; go ahead fully wrap a gracious spoonful creating your own simple great-tasting burrito.
Black olives and your favorite shredded cheese are essential ingredients adding authenticity to the bean dip. Grab about 2 handfuls of those decadent dark olives from the deli in your local market. The fabulous flavor of these olives will be your “secret.”
Succulent garden red ripened full flavored tomatoes lead the charge for this magnificent 7 layer Mexican bean dip, making it the best of all. While you are picking those seasoned tomatoes, pull up some fresh green onions.
Blend them all together with the golden green melt in your mouth buttery pulp of ripened avocado to provide an incredible tasting guacamole treat.
Now add a few flavors enhancing chopped red onions to contrast the green avocado giving your dip a sensational lift at the buffet table.
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- hot sauce (dash or two to taste)
- worcestershire sauce (dash or two to taste)
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 1-2 tablespoons powdered taco seasoning (blend to taste)
- 2 fresh green roasted anaheim or new mexico green chiles, seeded and chopped
- 1 ½ cups guacamole
- 2 cups tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup black olives, pitted and chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- Combine the sour cream, taco seasoning and chopped green chiles in a small bowl and set aside.
- Peel and chop the tomatoes, chop red onions, chop cilantro and stir together.
- Salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Blend into the refried beans a dash or two of your favorite hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread the bean mixture into the bottom of an 11 by 7 inch glass baking dish.
- Now began to layer the beans with the avocado guacamole, cover with the sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle on the chopped black olives.
- Spoon on the tomato, red onion and cilantro mixture.
- Top with grated Monterey Jack Cheese and the green onions.
- Refrigerate for one to four hours. Serve with fresh tortillas, tortilla chips and strips.
Finish topping your seven layer Mexican dip with full flavored grated genuine Monterey Jack cheese. Your guest will rave at this informal, pleasing appetizer.
Excellent as a light snack or make your own tacos and burritos for a healthy pleasing quick meal.
Enjoy, One of my absolute favorites!
Have you seen out news blog?