Alligator Pear Soup is a quick and delicious recipe for you enjoy.
Avocados are used extensively in Mexican cuisine with the most celebrated salsa recipe being guacamole.
Here is a delicious avocado pear recipe
Once you discover the Aguacate wonderful buttery flavor you will be creating your own ways to use them in salads, dips and even soups.
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 medium tomato peeled, seeded and chopped.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tbl green onion, minced ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp lime juice Salt and pepper to taste
- cup dry white wine
- Blend the tomato, green onion, chicken broth, heavy cream and lime juice in a blender until well blended.
- Heat this mixture in a saucepan and simmer for a few minutes.
- Peel and mash the aquacate and blend into the soup. Add the white wine and heat through, and serve.
- This soup is also delicious serve cold.
- Combine ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until completely chilled. Pour soup into serving bowls.
- It’s scrumptious adding accompanied by Crab-and-Mango adding the finishing touch.
- Serves 4 to 6
Alligator pears are undoubtedly high in fats. That being said, it’s monounsaturated fat, which is actually a “good” fat that really helps reduce bad cholesterol levels, as long as you consume them in moderation.
Consume Guacamole to Lose Weight. I find that a lot of us stay away from guac for the reason that we think it’s going to be actually so unhealthy.
In truth, it really isn’t a low-fat food, but doctors are quick to point out to us that avocados are certainly stuffed with healthful fats. And, delight, it may well even HELP you lose weight.
There are a number of traditional meals made better by guacamole– quesadillas, tostados, and traditional chips. However, with regard to genuine lovers of this alligator pear spread, the need to eat guacamole gets ahead past these favored meals.