Yummy Yellow Fruit Salsa
Capt’n Salsa here again…
Try some Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with this inviting fruit salsa their extremely easy to make and you will love them.
Try these Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with any Fruit Salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges.
- Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes.
- 2 cups fresh yellow tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh papaya, peeled and chopped
- 1-2 Jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh Lime Juice
- Mix all the ingredients for yellow fruit salsa together in a bowl and stir gently.
- Cover and Chill for several hours (at least 2 hours)
- Serve this tangy fruit salsa with delicately flavored fish.
- Makes 3 cups.