Pineapple Fruit Salsa Recipes
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple cubes with juice
- ½ c. light brown sugar
- 1 seeded jalapeno minced
- 1½ tbsp. fresh cilantro minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Simmer pineapple, sugar and jalapeno over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Puree in blender to desired thickness.
- Pour into bowl, stir in cilantro and lime juice.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Pineapple Fruit Salsa wWill keep several days.
This also is good as a vegetable especially with ham or BBQ ribs.
Tossed together this simple, sweet and tangy Pineapple Salsa. I use it to top tacos, roll it up in wraps or mix it with quinoa and black beans for an easy summer meal.
Capt’s Salsa Tips:
Stay hydrated in unique ways. Water is crucial for giving you the energy to keep going during the day. However, it can be challenging to drink plain water and get the required amount.
Add fruit and flavor packets to your water to make it unique. You can combine pieces of lemon with pineapple, apple, or blackberries for a different taste.
Add more watermelon to your diet. If you’re trying to stay hydrated, watermelon can help you achieve the goal. It has high water content and gives you more energy.